My Biggest Fear is Bande Alit Beach.

June 15, 2017
Everyone has their own greatest/biggest fear in their life.If you think you don't have one,you just haven't found it yet.  And I have my own biggest fear, Nah Nah. It wasn't on the beach but the way how I get to the beach. That forest, that river, those monkeys and that silences.

This story happened a year ago, maybe more than a year.

I didn't have any plan to go to Bande Alit, at all. But my friend had it. It started when she wrote about her "me-time" to go to Bande Alit. She planned to go by herself ( a crazy broccoli). To your surprise that my friend is a woman. WOW. Whose fuckin' friend that let her friend go travel alone in her new town? NO ONE!
Then, I said, "I'm in". I didn't care what was the answer at that time. We planned everything, she had a lot of information about the place and everything, haha.
I packed my bag like I would go hiking a big mountain. I knew I was Lil bit exaggerating, she said we should prepare well.

I brought all my wonderful expectation about the beach, the road, the scenes, everything composed in my mind.
Started at 06.00 a.m from my sweet dorm. too early to go travel, huh?

Everything was going well until we got lost because the GPS stuck! we were lost in "Perkebunan Blater" which near from the National Park actually. Something that made me panic because I didn't see any street signs at all. We asked the villagers around there, they gave us a great direction but with a shocked expression. The roads made us frustrated. I felt better to walk.

No street sign, no one there, just trees and damaged roads! perfect!!

Then, "yay! Gapura! Pos Satu!" My happiness was gone in a few minute after I saw the sign written "14km". But I expected that we could go there by our motorcycle although my friend said many travel bloggers suggested not to go with "matic", nay, we went there by vario. Superwomen or crazy women? BOTH!

With full of confidence, we asked for leave to the "Bapak Bapak yg jagain pos". Then, SURPRISE!!!!!!
2 minutes after leaving that place the stressed, frustrated, terrible, horrible, very bad day began! The real journey!
The road was full of stone and high, it made me walk with that big bag because of the motorcycle couldn't bring both of us, one of us, should walk.  What I said I packed like wanna go hiking a big mountain. Gosh, I really hiking!

 Although I walked, the view made me relax. I felt like I was hiking a mountain, wasn't going to the beach. The scenery gave me spirit. Suddenly, those monkeys came up. Something that made me freakin' out. I was alone in that place, my friend like meters away from me and no one there, no one will help! I doubted she would hear my voice. I called her many times to checked that she was there.

But not all the long way road sucked. There was something that made me give up. A river!! I was the normal person If I saw a river. tadaa, no land, we were lost! But the fact is that river is the road!
How come a river became the road to get there?


It is very suitable for people who love offroad but not for me. it made me freakin' out.
in 14 km ( it isn't 14km because I felt longer than it) I crossed 3 rivers and the large river was there. Relax dude, you can cross it by your motorcycle and Bismillah, don't forget to sholawat.

After going through the hardest road, were lost so many times, our motorcycle stuck on a big stone. Gave up that we couldn't find the road or we might die there.

Then, we meet our angel. BAPAK POLISI HUTAN! who lead us to the beach. We were very close to the beach actually.
The beach was so quiet, no one there. Just me and my friends.
The blue oceans, the white sands. got me tears.


This beach is unique, It has estuary, on the right side of the area. You can play kano there. If you are lucky, you will meet a deer drink on the edge of the estuary. Or maybe monkeys,  wild boar, and dogs. unfortunately, there are a lot of waste.The beautifulness of this beach was a Lil bit gone when we found a lot of plastics.


 

OH, tourist! Bawa pulang sampahmu jangan cuma fotomu!

8 comments:

  1. your word is easy understanding for people like me... i wil wait your next story... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard work paid off!
    One of the cleanest and most beautiful beaches I ever saw! <3<3<3

    Love,
    Novreica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need an extra power to get there. I couldn't agree more

      Delete
  3. Nice review sist bener banget tuh soal sampah jangan cuma selfie tapi gak cinta lingkungan heheu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nih mba, banyak yang cmn jalan2 doang ga perhatian huhu :'

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.